- What we would be doing differently in PARDS in 2050? A look at the crystal ball
- What should be our outcome measure for pediatric mechanical ventilation trials?
- The basic Mechanics and Physiology of Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Cardiopulmonary Interactions in Mechanical Ventilation
- Lung Recruitment: How best to do it?
- Difficult Airway Management for PICU providers
- Capnography in children on mechanical ventilation: Should it be standard of care?
- The role of ultrasound in children with respiratory distress
- Novel biomarkers for pediatric ventilator inducted lung injury
- Transport mechanical ventilation: Ensuring safety and quality
- Long-term outcomes in children after severe respiratory failure
- Tracheomies in critically ill children: An update
- PARDS: Can we stratify our patients better?
- Home ventilation topic
- Nurse-led weaning of ventilation in the PICU: A Brave New World
- Let’s talk about sedation and moving out children on mechanical ventilation.
- What is the optimal fluid strategies in children on mechanical ventilation?
- What will work best in preventing hospital acquired pneumonials in our children in Asia?
- HFOV: Why do we still have controversies at this day and age?
- International mechanical ventilation guidelines: How applicable are they in resource-limited countries?
- Will oxygen still be our friend in 2020?
- Does tidal volume matter in pediatric mechanical ventilation?
- Which is the superior NIV? CPAP vs HFNC
- Restrictive and liberal transfusion strategies in children with severe respiratory illness
- Panel discussion: Prone positioning in PARDS